Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Lilly Moments

Lilly and I went down to one of the many events in Burbank this holiday season. On our way she was playing with words, Pirate ice cream, Pirate lollypop, Pirate window. After a couple minutes of this "game" she looks at me and says...."mom, you think my game is funny" Me: " I do" Lilly: "you think my game is crazy" Me: "Yes, I do"

She is so funny and is very into making up games and stories and songs. She LOVES to sing Christmas songs, Frosty, Santa is coming to town, We wish you a Merry Christmas....in fact she got a special hat from her teacher cause she was the only one in class that knows the song for the Christmas pageant, not only does she know their song, but all the other class songs. I guess the 40 times we sang/heard Santa Clause is coming to town really paid off.
She is such a joy to be around and the best big sister around.

We are so looking forward to this holiday. We are getting to take some time off and looking forward to being together as a family.

No comments: