Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dreams

Lilly's Nana B got her this doll. It's a beautiful porcelain doll (the Fragile baby doll).  Like all good parents we let Lilly watch Thriller, cause you know it's totally appropriate.  She loved it and even wanted a second viewing.  I'm not sure how the doll worked it's way into being scary, but I had to take her into the living room before she would go to sleep.  And because she is my dreamy daughter she dreamt about wolves coming in and hurting her foot and breaking the baby.  
She is such a funny little kid.  All the baby that was there is gone, POOF, it just happened overnight.  She is also smart, confirmed by her teacher who told me yesterday that "she is the smartest kid in the class"  She has been so well behaved and knows all the answers, to quote her, "I know that mom"  Yes she does.





Come play with me!!!

No comments: