Friday, August 28, 2009

Catch up

We've been going 1000 miles an hour. I'm going to try to blog more. There are a bunch of pictures from the last few weeks. We've gone to the beach, to Sacramento (had another b-day party for Lilly) and been trying to get ready to go back to work.
the countdown has begun 10 more days. I'm excited, but also sad. Charlie is so easy. He's always smiling and talking. I've included a video which doesn't do him justice-he's a gabber.





spiderman ice cream


Just swinging


Play buddies


A rock for you


napping by the sea


the boys and the girls in the background


our smiley boy



Loves his bathtime



Sacramento Birthday party



Ariel in her own bath...not sure what Lilly is doing, but I love that pose



my boys



Best big sister EVER



All smiles all the time



He knows he's cute



Daddy's nightmare....you gotta love the face

No comments: