Monday, July 03, 2006

38 weeks, a Park, a Pool, and some Pirates.

Well I'm still pregnant. Had another Dr. Appointment today. Things look good. Lilly is still very active. We are hoping she finds her way out soon as it is getting hot and I am getting big. The Doctor seems to think she will be here in the next few days. I have been having pretty regular contractions so we are crossing our fingers that things will happen soon.

We have been enjoying the city a bit more. We went to Griffith Park for a mini photo shoot and also tried out the pool at our building. That was nice and helped keep me cool for a while.






I am done with work and will be getting things ready for Lillian in the next few days. Hopefully I wont get too stir crazy.

Jeff got to star gaze a bit at the premier of Pirates 2. It was a long grueling day, but he had a lot of fun. He was close enough to flick the ear of Orlando Bloom. Eat your heart out girls :)

We hope everyone had a nice 4th of July. We need continued prayer for a safe and healthy delivery of Lilly. Keep checking for her debut....It will be here soon!



All our love
Jeff & Sarah

No comments: